Babies R Us/ Toys R Us online / delayed charges, horrible customer service

1 Washington DC, United States Review updated:

I ordered a duo tandem stroller online back in march as a babyshower gift. The couple received the gift before march was out... I saw the charge go to my account.. Everything is fine right? I"m just now (May) getting charges to account, for a pending charge that fell off... While I never saw a surplus of money in my account, but the bank claims it fell off. I wasted a lot of time and cell phone minutes conferencing the bank, managers at toys r us online, etc. Numerous times. (Each time I was told something different from toys r us.) I asked them to at least extend me the courtesy of requesting the funds from my bank when I would have money to cover the purchase. The very next day the funds were removed from my account. Unbelieveable, horrible customer service!!! My first and last time shopping with babys r us... Online and otherwise!

Comments

• Me
      9th of May, 2008

I went into Toys R Us in portland Oregon to purchase a board game for my daughter. When i notice the aisle looked diffrent from the last time i had visited. There are so many games to choose from and putting the games in non alphabetical order didn't help me. Please put back the games in the correct abc form. Thank you!