Axis Bank/Personal Loan / rejected loan
I applied for a personal loan in Axis bank. A lady named Indu who spoke to me told me about the documents required for the loan.
I submitted all the documents, even the verification process went through fine. She told me that I have all the necessary documents so I would definitely get a loan.
Recently I recieved a letter from Axis bank stating that my loan request is rejected. There was no reason mentioned in the letter. When I tried to call the lady, she told that everyone are busy as it is the year end.
I have a feeling that they have rejected the loan without any solid reason.
More Axis Bank/Personal Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank - amount debited from my card
- Axis Bank - personal loan
- Axis Bank - nre nro accounts
- Axis Bank - credit card
- Axis Bank - refund of home loan processing fee