Axis Bank Credit Card / cheating on initial charges
I had applied for axis bank credit card due to frequent calls from their marketing executives and they promised me that this is a life time free card and no initial charges will be incurred on this. As per this I applied and got the card, on the first month itself, I had made a transaction of Rs.300/-. When the statement for the month came it is showing and additional Rs.500 as initial charge. I had made the payment of what i have taken. Now, they are frequently calling me to make the remaining payment. I'm not planning to make that payment as it is cheating from their side. I would like to cancel this card but I don't know the procedure to cancel this. No cancellation procedure is specified in their website as well.
More Axis Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank - check issue
- Axis Bank - credit card 4514570003104364
- Axis Bank - froud
- Axis Bank - delivery of cheque book
- Axis Bank - complaint about consolidated charge.