Avmed / unprofessional customer service representative

United States Review updated:

Date: 10/17/2017

I called 2 times and held for over 10 minutes each time. I spoke with a representative by the name of Carla in the provider services department who would ask what I was calling about and then rudely directed me to the website. Upon trying to navigate through the website Carla hung up on me to talk to another representative. The second time Carla hung up on me she asked me what I needed and put me on a soft hold or in other words muted her phone. I said hello 5 times before Carla hung up on me again. I called back and followed the prompts to a different department to receive help form representative Pam L. Who was wonderful and did all she could to help. I would really like for Carla to be reprimanded for job negligence. I do not appreciate being hung up on when I am trying to help service a patient.

Ch
Oct 17, 2017

Comments

• El
      Apr 13, 2018

terrible customer service. The web site is difficult to log into. It took months to set up log in. one one could help me. has constant issues.
    I called on 4/13/2-18. rep could not understand me. repeated all info several times.
    been with av med 1 1/2 yrs dissatisfied with customer service.

• El
      Oct 04, 2018

terrible customer service, , asked if my plan was being re breed could not tell me. got letter in the mail. they had the info. worthless rep to lazy to look it up.
    Terrible web site