Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group / charge for supposed parking ticket
I traveled to Endicott, NY on May 24, 2018 and left on May 25, 2018 for my mother's burial. I rented a car from Avis Rental at the Binghamton airport on May 24, 2018 and returned it on May 25, 2018. I just received an invoice from Avis that I would be charged over $100.00 for a Parking Ticket that I received while I had the rental vehicle. If I had received the ticket I am sure I would have handled it, however I had parked the car on a city street in a legal parking, other cars were parked in the same area and there was no signage that I had parked inorrectly and there were no meters or payment system. The car was there about 40 minutes, when I returned. There was no notes or any parking ticket under the windshield wipers, but I just received notice that Avis will charge my credit card for the Parking Ticket that I had received. I never received one or was I notified that I had when I turned in the Rental.
I want to see the Parking Ticket, I am sure the authorities have a copy, and I want information on the infraction that the ticket, that I never received, was for.
More Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - avis frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis Car Rental - outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car - over charge 
- Avis Budget Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges/misrepresentation 
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - shuttle pick up at laguardia airport nyc
- Avis Rent A Car - lost and found / complaints process
- Avis Car Rental - overcharging credit card