Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group / charge for supposed parking ticket

Binghamton, NY, United States Review updated:

I traveled to Endicott, NY on May 24, 2018 and left on May 25, 2018 for my mother's burial. I rented a car from Avis Rental at the Binghamton airport on May 24, 2018 and returned it on May 25, 2018. I just received an invoice from Avis that I would be charged over $100.00 for a Parking Ticket that I received while I had the rental vehicle. If I had received the ticket I am sure I would have handled it, however I had parked the car on a city street in a legal parking, other cars were parked in the same area and there was no signage that I had parked inorrectly and there were no meters or payment system. The car was there about 40 minutes, when I returned. There was no notes or any parking ticket under the windshield wipers, but I just received notice that Avis will charge my credit card for the Parking Ticket that I had received. I never received one or was I notified that I had when I turned in the Rental.
I want to see the Parking Ticket, I am sure the authorities have a copy, and I want information on the infraction that the ticket, that I never received, was for.

Da
Sep 05, 2018

Comments

• Lu
      Sep 13, 2018

I think there is no one reads reviews.

• Lu
      Sep 15, 2018

In such cases, before you rent a car, you need to be sure of the honesty of this company ..
    I often travel, and renting a car is the first thing when entering a new country.
    For many years of experience, I have allocated these guys for myself https://rental24h.com/
    I will not say that everything is always smooth,
    there are small cons, but they are so insignificant!
    And in any case, you will not to pay an extra penny!