Automax Sales Training sign Toyota of Lewisville / deceptive techniques used
Some car dealers use them to screen and train salesman.The techniques used are deceptive, both in the hiring, training and sales techniques. They tell you come to class $400 wk pay plus commissions. After all day in class she announces that we the employees pay for the training.I will never buy a vehicle at a dealership that uses these con techniques to sell cars.
More Automax Sales Training sign Toyota of Lewisville Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Sales service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - title deed on a vehicle I paid in full.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - damaged car battery service and no support provided
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor customer service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service department at toyota of orange, california