AutoAnything / Sent Wrong Parts
I ordered Hawk brake pads for my car from the AutoAnything web site. Using their web form, you simply provide the make, model and year of your car and they are supposed to ship out the correct parts. They sent the wrong parts, which I didn't discover until more than 30 days after I received them, as I didn't need to install them right away. Once I found out their mistake, I attempted to return the pads for the correct ones. They wouldn't budge from their 30 day return policy, even tho they were the ones that made the mistake. They basically just quoted from their rule book and would not listen to reason. I will not be using them again.
More AutoAnything Complaints & Reviews
- AutoAnything.com - Never fall for this business! 
- AutoAnything - Low Price Guarantee 
- AutoAnything.com - Awful service 
- AutoAnything - Return Policy 
- AutoAnything - Too much dust 
- AutoAnything - misleading
- AutoAnything.com - Mossy oak seat covers
- AutoAnything.com - Worst company! Don't buy from them!
- AutoAnything - Never again will I purchase anything from AutoAnything
- AutoAnything - Seat covers