Auto Parts Warehouse / Bad service

United States Review updated:
Auto Parts Warehouse
I have placed order with this site. initially everything was good, the live chat csr helped me and once i paid with paypal, the order was generated almost instantly, shipped out next day, shipping delivered in 2 days. however it's what's inside the shipping box that counts right?

these guys forgot to put my both of my pbr discs, and when i had ordered they said everything was in stock. so i called about the pbr discs and at first they told me they have it in stock but once i told them about my missing shipment all of sudden "our system hasn't been updated" "bait and switch: why don't you try our more expensive ones" and finally tired of hearing my csr "we'll just go ahead and give you a refund on your brake discs"

Came back home after work and tried to go to website, website still says in stock, but when i called to order, same loop again.
got transferred to 6 or 7 csr all same story again.

finally bottom line is they wanted me to pay for return shipping on my other items (4 spark plugs and a air filter) because i was so unsatisfied with the csrs, kept on insisting autoparts pay for the return shipping charge, finally got through with a rma number and return call tag (not yet, was just told to wait 24-48 hours to receive them in my email).

hopefully my return will go through asap and hopefully i'll be able to find myself a brake disc somewhere else. however, i am getting fed up with these bait and switch, unaccounted inventory, rude/careless csrs of this company. even though i was highly satisfied of my initial ordering process, my current situation of not having received my ordered item, not having received my partial refund for brake discs, unclear outcome of the rma and return call tag, being transferred/hold to numerous different csrs = all by means not a good company to do business with.

after all, internet business is all about customer satisfaction and reviews right?

N  6th of Jan, 2009 by
Ordered several air and oil filters, received only the oil but was charged for all. Contacted APW who said they were out of stock, could not commit to when they would be in ("possibly next week") and asked me if I wanted to reorder. I said no, credit my account---when will that happen? "We are currently processing credits". Waited a day, sent them an email. No response. I have disputed the charge with AMEX who is now taking it up with them. BTW, what prompted the order was a promo discount which, when entered, was not accepted for unspecified reasons. When I asked they said that I didn't order enough---although the accompanying email gave discounts starting at $40 and my order was $85.

Auto Parts Warehouse Logo Auto Parts Warehouse