Aurora Loan Services / Deceitful Company

1 Portland, OR, United States

Aurora Loan Services is a deceitful company that does not care about homeowners. After many months of applying for a loan modification so that I can keep my house, I finally received a call on 7/28/10 from an Aurora senior underwriter, Mike Lumpkin, stating that I had been approved for a permanent loan modification. He said, "Congratulations!" Oh, that was a happy day. He told me to sign the documents he would send to me and told me to make my first payment on 9/1/10. Well, the documents never arrived. Instead, he did an about-face and denied my modification on 8/27/10, and the foreclosure sale is set for 9/15/10. When I got home from a trip out of town, I discovered that Aurora had given me exactly one day to correct a title issue. One day! Who can fix a title problem in one day? Give me a break. Well, Aurora never gives anyone any breaks. So there goes my house. They can have it. It's way underwater anyhow. But does this really help the economy? They don't care at all about helping the economy or keeping a roof over a family's head.