AT&T Wireless / wireless service

I have a pre-paid account with AT&T with an android called Alcatel Ideal. I am disabled and spend a lot of time at home, so my data usage is always low. I thought why not go back to a flip phone? I called AT&T and was told they had an LG flip phone, which I was originally told would be charged about $50 month, I believe. Whatever price they quoted, was too high. I said I can get it at Cricket for $30 or less. He put me on hold. He came back with a quote for $30 I think. I said all right I'll stay with AT&T. He didn't inform me clearly that the bill would come to nearly $80. When I learned the total charges, I planned to cancel. I was too slow by 3 days to close the order. When I finally called them on 6/24 (I ordered the phone on June 11) I was told that if I went to the local store, I might be able to cancel it. I have Parkinson's, which makes it difficult for me at times to get out. But I went. They said I could pay $50 to buy off the phone and close the account. I did that. Two days later, I was charged $79.57. When I called, I asked to speak with a supervisor because Sergio my clerk couldn't help me. I was given Arnaldo to speak with. He said those were the charges for the days the account was used. I didn't receive the phone until June 12, 2018 at 3:42. He repeated that there was nothing I could do, since auto-pay was on. So even though though I cancelled the account on June 24, I was chon June 26. I thought to ask if I would have to pay next month as well since I didn't cancel auto pay when I canceled the account. He said he would cancel it since I asked! They would have continued to charge a closed account. Never ever use AT&T. I want my money back.

Ss
Jul 2, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      2nd of Jul, 2018

that's how at&t works they will make any excuse to lie and scam you