AT&T / wireless
I was told that my bill would be a set amount. And when I get the bill it's twice as much as I was promised. They shut my phone off and they never contacted me about this. Worst company ever. No communication my mom passed away and she was on my plan. I've called them about it. They told me that I had to pay the phone off. Other companies pay the phone off. I have several late fees on my bill that needs to be fixed. And they tell me that I missed a payment. Which I pay my bills every month. I would know if I missed a payment. And they never told me for 6 months past.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.