AT"T Wireless / Go Phone Lost Minutes

ATT Wireless
I have a GO phone for my 85 year old elderly mother living in a nursing home in FL, I am in NY. Last September it came to my attention that her minutes expired and for some reason the automatic billing did not go through and $450.00 in unusd minutes expired. After several calls to ATT they gave us the minutes back with a 25% penalty on a 1 time basis. The same thing happend. On December 9th, my minutes again expired again and again my credit card did not go through on automatic billing. On both occasions I was able to use the credit card that had ben set up for automatic billing to avoid this situation. I asked them why they did not contact me vial e-mail which they have my aaddress, nor by telephone which they have a contact number to reach me. ATT claims they can only contact me via a text message to the phone. Most 85 year olds probably have no understanding of text messages. ATT use of email or phone is for solicitation purposes only not for problems I was told by ATT Customer Service. ATT must have an office that Bernie Madoff works in to steal from its cutomers because thats what they are doing!

AT&T Logo AT&T