AT&T / Vesta / charges
Going to make this short. We got a go phone from wal-mart for our son to use just in case, the throw away type. Got home with it & after jumping thru the numerouse hoops to get it to work... We discoverd that it gets no service where we live. Cancled it out. Was to get a refund... Never did called a few more times to get it cancled never happend. Still being charged $43.46 per month & sometime I see it get charged to my account two times per month.
Called thier wonderful number [protected] just to have the automated answering service hang up on me. Credit unoin tells me I can do a stop payment but it would have to be on a month to month bases. So $26.00 per month to do the stop payment & it would have to be done each month in order for it to work. So now we have approxemently $300.00 wraped up in the thing & tried to use it once but it never trully worked. Left a message on the answering service but no one has called us back as of yet. I personally think that this is a scam with at&t/vesta & go phone. Looks like a nother letter off to the bbb for our area.
More AT&T / Vesta Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv