AT&T U - Verse / costly replacement of defective dvr
Our DVR, supplied by AT&T U-Verse died last night. We lost 30 hours of recorded programming. This happened also in May 2011, and AT&T U-Verse sent a repairman the next day to provide us with a new dvr. This time, however, we were told that it would cost $149 for a repairman to come to our house or we could wait at a minimum of 3 days for them to ship us a new dvr. We would also have the responsibility of shipping back the defective dvr. We were told that this is their new "process".
We do not think this "process" is fair to the consumer.
More AT&T U - Verse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service