AT&T & Pacific Bell / charges on absolute calling card
Just received a bill from AT&T that includes a charge of $135.12 for calls made on our absolute calling card. I have checked with AT&T if I still have an existing calling card and told me that there is none. The calling card that I had under Pacific Bell is no longer good and is absolute. The calls supposedly made on our calling card are recent - April 13, 14 and 21, 2007. Since we didn't accept the calls we're not paying the charges. They charged $32.55 for 5 minutes - which is a highway robbery.
These two companies should be put out of business for ripping off innocent people.
There are already numerous complaints about these companies - the government should do something about it ASAP so that their fraud practices could be stopped.
More AT&T & Pacific Bell Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv
- AT&T - service representatives and supervisors