AT&T DSL High Speed Internet / reward

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

Almost to 2 months waiting for reward for dsl router. When I ordered the service I was offered a reward for this router. After the first bill I called att reward center and was told that they hadn't any information about my rewards so they "put" a info to get a reward for me. Three weeks later I called them again - no information about any rewards for my account!? So they "put" it again. Two weeks after that called the third time... Guess what? No information!!!

Ge

Comments

At
  2nd of Mar, 2013

I had Dish service, which I signed up for when I moved into my house. I recieived a 'cold' telehone call from an agent (that I assumed worked for ATT) saying that she could bundle my computer services with a direct tv plan that would save me money. She was a little vague on whether these services could be billed together, but when she told me that ATT would compensate me for any Dish cancellation fee that I incured, with a rewards credit card in the amount of 250, and that AMC was included in direct tv package (Dish failed to renew a contract with AMC, even though I was told that I would have access through their network) that the offer sounded good. Greater convienience, AMC, and no cancellation fee- what could I lose.
After having Direct TV for over a month, I received no word on the rewards card, that was supposed to offset Dish cancellation fees. I just received a notice in the mail that Dish will be billing my debit acct for these in a few weeks.
When I tried to get information on the status of my reward, I was told by an ATT agent that this service had been sold by a contract
agent, and that she could not access this information. I am feeling royally screwed. Any adivice for a successful resolution would be apprecieated.

Fr
  5th of Apr, 2013

Fraud Legal Services (FLS) represents individuals throughout the US who are victims of fraudulent charges, fees, contracts, reimbursements and claims. Our focus is on telephone, internet, satellite, and cable companies.

Based on the details of your complaint, I think we have a worthwhile case against the company.

The Consumer Fraud Act (CFA) holds the company responsible for any billing and service problem, even if it was not intentional. Also, the CFA makes the company pay my attorney fees if I am able to prove they are at fault and recover all or a portion of your disputed amount.

Would you be willing to allow me to represent you? There would be no cost to you, and I would not take any refund the company makes to you now or in the future.

If you don't want to give up on your dispute, you can submit the details of your claim to me online at www.fraudlegalservices.com or email attorney@fraudlegalresources.com or call 217-528-0177.

Let's make the company pay!
Blake Thomas