AT&T / customer service stinks
My phone service and DSL internet through AT&T keep getting disconnected for no reason. This is now the second time it has happened in 2 weeks.
Each time, AT&T told me they would restore my phone service within 24 HOURS. How ridiculous is that? I have no phone service and no one seems to care. I can't call the help line because I have no phone and when I did call from a neighbor's line, they told me to report my claim online - but my DSL won't work either.
I'm paying my bill and I have no dial tone. The turn around time to repair this is unacceptable.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv
- AT&T - service representatives and supervisors