At&T — third party billing
I was surprised to find $19.95 fee charges on two recent phone bills. When I contacted AT&T they told me I had to deal with the third party company that generated the bill and they could not tell me what it was for. I then explained that since they were the ones billing me for something I did not authorize then they were the ones that could take the charges off my bill. It should be a crime that a third party can bill you through your phone bill for services you did not order. When I inquired with AT&T as to how to block or stop this from happening again without my written authorization, they stated that there was nothing I could do. After contacting the third party company and AT&T again I found out that it could take several months to clean up their mess. After 30+ years with AT&T I may look elsewhere for phone service if this type of practice continues.
More At&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- At&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- At&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- At&T - crooks 
- At&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service