AT&T / bundled service accounting and resolution.
I have been on the phone with AT&t probably 6 times for over an hour each time. One support person attempt to resolve a billing issue with Tv and another refuses the agreed on solution. Unbelievable.
I called about a billing error and after 30 min. they came back and said the best way to solve the problem was to close the account and zero the charges and set up a new account. which they did. The next month I was being billed from both accounts the wrong amounts. What a nightmare.
I finally got them to solve the issue, I thought. The next month was worse. I closed both accounts and now I am being contacted by a third party to collect back owed money. Not going to happen.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation 
- AT&T U Verse - Bundle Phone/Tv/Internet 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading