At&t

Posted: Oct 27, 2017 by

billing practices

AT&T has been incredibly difficult to work with in remedying a billing issue. Almost 2 years ago they up sold us and stated that due to the items we had upgraded and purchased we were able to receive a free phone. We accepted the offer and added one of our children to the account. Since that time I have made countless phone calls to AT&T to try and correct the fact that AT&T has been charging us for the "free" phone. Two years have passed they have told me innumerable times how they are going to fix it... I have now been on the phone with them for over an hour- talked to several different people who are going to "fix" it. Now I have been transferred again and get to retell the story. At this point I believe that they are practicing fraudulent billing practices and as such you should rethink your desire to work with this corporation.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Comments

A  27th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
that's at&t for you they will make up any ecuse and lie to you and play musical phones with you as you sit on hold for next [censor] who knows nothing
you can file a complaint with the better business bureau
personally I would leave them to a better providor

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree