AT&T Bad Business / service
We moved July 30, 2010 to our new address, we told AT&T first of july, 4 weeks a head of time of the move, on the day of the moved they would shut our phone service off, and connect the phone service at new address, no problem AT&T said. It took us two weeks to get service, we had no phone, no internet. we called everyday only get the runaround and excuses, some times we could understand what they were saying different language. WE WERE PROMISED A $50 gift card for our trouble, have'nt seen a gift card, we called customer service, run around time again, everybody telling something different. AT&T wants their money on time, hell with what we get. I am mad as hell.
More AT&T Bad Business Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service