Assurance Wireless / cell phones they provide do not work
Assurance wireless for the ten or so years that I've been with them never has given me a functional phone. They did not give their customers the option of purchasing a phone up until a few months ago when they opened their online "store". The cheapest phone available in this online store is 70 dollars. And that is a refurbished phone which of course will not work and which their terms and conditions says the customer needs to pay 25 dollars just to send it back once the customer discovers it does not work. The cheapest new phone they are selling costs 130 dollars and that is EIGHTY dollars more what the exact same model costs at boost mobile. Evil evil evil!!! This is socialism for ya!! Free ain't really free!! The government t will NOT take care of you. This free government lifeline service provider abuses and misuses the homeless the disabled and the elderly. All of you reading this please file complaints about assurance wireless at the FCC dot gov website click for the consumer the new go a bit down and click "file a complaint ". Let's hope and pray that if enough of us file complaints with the FCC we will see change with this wicked cell phone provider.
More Assurance Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Assurance Wireless - can't make or receive calls 
- Assurance Wireless - stolen info and hardware 
- Assurance Wireless - umx android phones
- Assurance Wireless - fraud 
- Assurance Wireless--Lifeline Discount Service - terminated service, incompetent customer service, discriminatory practices 
- Assurance Wireless - phone disconnected
- Assurance Wireless - customer service agent joan i1716750202 & customer service as a whole. no help just trying to get me to pay more!!
- Assurance Wireless - receiving defective phone
- Assurance Wireless - actual phone and customer service
- Assurance Wireless - phone not working properly