Aspen Dental / service and billing

United States, Pennsylvania, Scranton Dickson City Review updated:
Aspen Dental
Scranton Dickson City
Aspen in Scranton/Dickson City is just a big rip-off dentist supermarket. Don’t go! I went in there for just a routine check-up and cleaning and they sold me on this High-Teac periodontal deep cleaning and added if I don’t do this I’ll lose my teeth at 65. Plus They graded me on a point system that made me a less then middle of the road candidate so my teath were not that bad. I ended up having them do the High-teac cleaning that cost me over $1200 and my insurance would only pay $300 of it because most of the services that they did was not recognized medically necessary. Now with billing, I been fighting back and forth with them of a over payment of a special electric tooth brush that they billed me for but felt my Oral-B was good enough. . So my service was in January of 2009 and here it is April and I sill and requesting for a refund for the brush. I just moved here from NY and always my old dentist and others told me my teeth are good. I never have any pain in my mouth. I feel I ended up getting burned for a $900 from Aspen for a teeth-cleaning job that would have gotten paid by my insurance if it was just that. I’m also out $160 of over billing for the darn brush. I would not recommend going to Aspen dental if you don’t want to get into high-pressured sales of stuff you don’t need. Aspen to me is just a supermarket franchise of product that probably you don’t need but pressured to get because they get perks on selling them. Your first time visit with them you will feel you are at a time share seminar.

N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management