Aspen Dental / dr shingala
This dentist first couldnt do the blue bit. It took five trys and then his asst had to do it. I was scared because this man was pulling all my teeth. Well I had right to be because he went in and just broke off the teeth he couldnt get out. Well they sent me home and I had to come back and he said oh there is a sharp piece breaks that off send me back home said it will heal. Well I am in pain and really dont want to go back but I have to and I was in luck he was on vac and this other dentist had to go in and open the botton gums and remove what he had left. She said I will have to charge you $500.00 for this. It would be more if she did the top were I am still having problems. This dentist doesnt care he is there for the money. oh I go back and he hears all what went on and said are you still mad at me. Keep my mouth shut but you can image what I really wanted to say. So I again I try to tell him that I have some tooth left in the top. I dont fell anything he said and had his asst to do the fitting. Well these dentures have sanding alot and he comes in and says what is taking so long is there a problem I need you in the next room. Well I new right then that was it he needs to be reported.
All I can say is stay away from this dentist.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of