Aspen Dental / dr shingala

4155 SOTH EAST STIndianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
4.3
Phone: 317-784-6500
This dentist first couldnt do the blue bit. It took five trys and then his asst had to do it. I was scared because this man was pulling all my teeth. Well I had right to be because he went in and just broke off the teeth he couldnt get out. Well they sent me home and I had to come back and he said oh there is a sharp piece breaks that off send me back home said it will heal. Well I am in pain and really dont want to go back but I have to and I was in luck he was on vac and this other dentist had to go in and open the botton gums and remove what he had left. She said I will have to charge you $500.00 for this. It would be more if she did the top were I am still having problems. This dentist doesnt care he is there for the money. oh I go back and he hears all what went on and said are you still mad at me. Keep my mouth shut but you can image what I really wanted to say. So I again I try to tell him that I have some tooth left in the top. I dont fell anything he said and had his asst to do the fitting. Well these dentures have sanding alot and he comes in and says what is taking so long is there a problem I need you in the next room. Well I new right then that was it he needs to be reported.
All I can say is stay away from this dentist.
Po

Comments

Mm
  8th of Aug, 2009
That doctor apparently isn't the only one. I was treated for pain through my family doc and this Aspen dentist refused to provide any pain medications because he said I already had enough that I was already on for chronic pain. I understand pain management and even patients who are already on pain meds for chronic care need additional medication for new, more intense pain short-term. Because of his refusal I ended up in the ER of a major hospital and the infection was so bad that the antibiotics that the dentist prescribed had to be doubled and morphine administered to get my vital signs back to normal! I was in the hospital for almost a week to rule out cardiac problems only for the hospital docs to conclude that the whole ordeal came from being undermedicated for the infection in my teeth! If you value your life, do not go to these folks. At best the quality of care is inconsistant and at worst, it is severe and life-threatening malpractice.
Mm