Aspen Dental / scam and cheating

1 Glendale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-978-9575

Services received were 3 regular extractions, 1 surgical extraction, 1 deep cleaning. Received no temporary and no permanents, paid up front through care credit for, 3200.00 dollars, they made temporary and they were missing teeth didn't line up or fit. Had o remake them, still have got poor quality and missing teeth, remade them, went for fitting still didn't fit and a lot of missing teeth, went for wax try in and was promised my permanents, still was done wrong, I have been without teeth for more than a month, I am devastated. I canceled on the temporary and permanents and the refund was agreed upon, they only refunded 1100.00 dollars, I want the rest of my refund returned to care credit immediately, the charge should be for the 4 extractions and deep cleaning only.

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Oct, 2008

Contact the attorney general of your state. Look into a lawyer who specializes in medical/dental malpractice/mistreatment and also legal aid lawyers. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. REFER THE AG OFFICE OF YOUR STATE TO ALL THESE ONLINE COMPLAINTS.

IF THE AG OR LAWYERS LEAVE THEIR INFO HERE, I WILL CONTACT THEM WITH MY ISSUES AND I HAVE KEPT NOTES.

YOUR NOT ALONE. TOGETHER THEY CAN BE STOPPED FROM THIS POOR PRACTICE OF DENTAL CARE AND POOR BILLING PRACTICES.

• Al
      10th of Apr, 2009

Janet, Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.