Aspen Dental / fraudulent billing/unskilled office staff

1 Redbank & Greenriver RoadEvansville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (812) 479-5000

BEWARE these are the worst dental providers out there! Fraud Alert-billed me and my insurance company for services/products that I did not order and when I demanded a refund, it was refused. I was told I HAD to purchase said product though I did not request it. OFFICE STAFF IS UNSKILLED, LIARS AND CHEATS. Had a dental appointment on 5/11/09 and office staff left in the middle of a proceedure. Find a PRIVATE PRACTICE DENTIST IN EVANSVILLE AND STAY AWAY FROM ASPEN DENTAL.

Comments

• Al
      13th of May, 2009

Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. If you feel you have an issue that cannot be resolved by the Aspen Dental office you visited, please call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patient services@aspendent.com. We will respond to you as quickly as possible, always within two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you.

• St
      10th of Jun, 2009

It is unbelievable the amount of complaints this company has. I was one of there "office managers" or should I say high pressure salesperson. Everything, every complainant says I agree with. This business is not about providing quality dentistry. It is about making money off the under served dental community. It is disgraceful. Please spread the word before more people lose there hard earned money and there TEETH!

• 1a
      7th of Sep, 2010

I agree. The office manager told me that my insurance was only 60/40 and it is actually 80/20. The truth was that they were over charging. They would not let me see an itemized statement of the charges, she only provided me with the treatment plan. Very rude. Hateful. Unprofessional.

• Co
      9th of Sep, 2010

Do you know that Aspen dental is a member of the Better Business Bureau and will remain so unless people file complaints?
    visit www.bbb.org/us