Aspen Dental / deceptive pricing
I wish I had gotten the prices upfront. These people spend your money like politicians and banks. My cleaning alone was $800, and the "free" toothbrush (which stopped functioning within 4 months), was $135. I spoke with a specialist for less than 5 minutes, and this cost me $95. A tube of toothpaste was $24. Add about 12 shots of arrestin (which what they should be doing to these crooks!), and the total cost comes to over 1, 900 dollars. I was in the chair for 2 hrs at the most. I have no dental insurance, and my teeth hurt worse now than before I started treatment.
Mere words cannot express my outrage and disgust.
I wish I had never gone to Aspen Dental, and wouldn't step foot in their office again, even on a bet.
Aspen Dental truly sucks!!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - upper & lower dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dental plate
- Aspen Dental Management - demand to pay
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures