Asia Miles / lying to loyal customer - never be able to claim miles back

I prebooked the inflight purchase products. When I was onboard and received what I had purchased, the crew member asked me to pay straight away and NO ONE asked my membership number. I thought the system will automatically record my membership number on receipt because the purchase was made on the website. But the truth is it sucks and nothing showed on the receipt except the products and amount. When I brought the receipt and other proof documents talking to the customer service team regarding claiming my miles back, they said only if you had presented the membership card on board to get the miles. What a trap Marco Polo and Asia miles are playing behind the customers. I regret that I was still believing this company when I booked the hotel through Asia Miles two month ago and has not got any miles yet. I tried to find complaint hotline through their website and there is none of it existed. Probably they are afraid all their so called customer service team will handle the complaint day and night, even if there is no customer service in this company.

Er