Ashley Furniture Store / 3 couches
6 yrs ago on the memorial day sale I purchased 3 couches. My adult son and I live together with no small children. My couches all began to peel at the same time spreading small pieces all over my home. I contacted Ashley warranty dept and was told I cannot be helped because the warranty expired 3 months prior my son myself and my dog have been getting sick, repeatedly and my animal now has been diagnosed with Cancer and going through chemo. The peels end up everywhere. The floor, dining table, in our hair, our clothing, the shower, car, on our company etc. Its not fair for 2 years I've been getting the run around. I'm hung up on, left on hold until the call abruptly ends, told to call back on a specific day to speak with a specific person, when done I'm told they cant help me, I'm told to call another number the list goes on. On a very unsatisfied costumer.
More Ashley Furniture Store Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan