Ashley Furniture / damaged sofa!
Sofa and love seat were delivered and placed in room immediately by delivery people, and everything looked fine. My wife while cleaning a vent noticed that there was damage on the back corner of the leather sofa. The damage could not be seen from the front or side. The delivery people had to see the torn area. Ashley would not have any responsibility for the damage and said it was not their problem. I had the 5 year protection plan but they said since it was a delivery problem it was not covered under that plan. Shop at a reputable furniture store like Haverty's to avoid this problem.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...