ASF International / billing continues after cancellaing the membership

Phone: 18005258967
Hi,
I have a complaint.
My account number is 291130
On june 4th or 5th, 2008 I phoned the customer sevice to pay off the total amount due including the cancellation fee. Sum of amount 210.94( this includes everything cancellation fee and amount due). Ireceived a letter that my account is canceled already no dues from last.
Then now they come back saying you have amount due of 300 dolalrs last week and again when i phoned today they say 140 is due.
Whats happening i am confused. from where this balance coming from.
On June 5 th when i spoke to customer service representative she clerarly confirmed me that i am done with all payemnts due and there si nothing on my bill.
My intension was to clear all dues on that day before going on vacation then why i would leave any balance. I paid 210.94 towards clearing all dues.
When i report any issue they say they will call me but never call me.

I don't know whats happening.
Could you please look into

Comments

Ch
  27th of Jan, 2009
Mohammed's membership remained open because he did not fulfill all of his obligations regarding the cancellation. He did eventually fulfill all requirements and his membership is cancelled.

Chris Peterson
Customer Realtions Manager
ASF International
Ci
  6th of Feb, 2009
I have the same problem.
Fa
  14th of Feb, 2009
This company will go to any lengths to collect a bill, whether the amount on the bill is legitimate or not. On several occasions, I have received two separate bills within a week showing amounts due differing by $100s of dollars. As the bills are not itemized, there is no way to determine if either is even correct. Furthermore, these bills say to call or write with questions promptly, but not to send correspondence to the address listed, only payments. A correspondence address is never listed...because they don't want you to correspond with them. It is much easier to deny the contents of a telephone conversation (or the fact that the conversation ever existed) than receipt of a certified letter.

I would encourage everyone to avoid doing business with any organization that uses ASF International as a third-party service provider. For example, I will never go to a Gold's Gym because I know that they use ASF as a third-party service provider. Determining this will take some additional due diligence prior to signing a contract, but it is well worth it if you ever have billing issues. Besides, hurting the bottom line of their customers (who will realize the issues when you refuse to sign a contract because they use ASF) is the only way to force them to change their billing practices.
Ja
  20th of Mar, 2009
This company is one of the worst company in term of cancelling account. I try to cancel my account and i did all the canceling form just to get a paper back saying "We find that reason stated in your application cannot be found in the terms and conditions of your Retail Sales Contract." All in all dont deal with this company. I going to try to cancel again.

ASF Payment Solutions Logo ASF Payment Solutions