Asda Llangefni / Banned

1 15 bro TUDUR, LLANGEFNI, Anglesey, lLL777LFWales, Gwynedd County, United Kingdom Review updated:

I am very confused because I used to shop everyday and spend between £25-£40 a day. I am a single parent and have no car.
One day whilst I was paying for items on the self checkout I was pulled to one side and said that they think I stole meat the day before and am now banned. Why would I steal I depend on this store. I went back the next day and asked what proof they had and all they had was a picture of me looking up. If they caught me stealing why didn't they stop me leaving the store and call the police. It's now been 7months and nothing has happend. I would like to go back there to shop as it is hard to catch the bus to another asda store an hour away. What can I do?????? A few months before I had to complain about a member of staff not doing her job just always talking now this has happend to me. Could this be petty get me back

Sa
May 17, 2013

Comments

• En
      17th of May, 2013

"Hello Sarah",

Sorry to read about your very embarrassing episode at the Supermarket - BUT - are You aware that this is a U.S. [American] Complaints Board / Forum / Website - ?

You will not get any helpful suggestions specifically about ASDA - although I suppose that there is a possibility that someone might try to give You legal advice - though I would expect that this is unlikely.

Unless You have the Money to pursue a Defamation case against the Supermarket You will just have to live with their decision to Ban You from the Store - sometimes people are actually banned from ALL of a Supermarkets Stores !

I sympathise with You - especially if it would be an Hour`s journey by Bus to another ASDA / Supermarket - But without paying out a LOT of Money to TRY and fight this Legally - with perhaps little chance of getting the Ban overturned - You are left in your current situation.

Regards,