Asc / Wells Fargo / foreclosure

1 18278 Murray HillDetroit, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 313.585.3610

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

I take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but I do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to talk to me, call my office at [protected] and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://www.onlybusiness.com/members/RealtyMediationService...and if not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.

Comments

• St
      10th of Jul, 2008

I think that is great that you have started a company to help people, but you shouldn't have to.
    I understand that it is not ASC's fault when someone is legitimately behind on payments, however, the way that they treat people is unacceptable and, frankly, immoral. We are behind on our payments and have been working since April to get a short sale approved. We have faxed our paperwork at least 10 times. We are first told that it is rec'd, but not scanned into their system. We are later told that it was never rec'd. It is July and we have not gotten one thing done with them. Each time I call, I have to schedule and hour to talk to them and end up crying at the end because they have no answers and just don't care. Now, we have a foreclosure date in September and they say that they have time, yet it could take 90 days. We have already spent over 2 months trying to work with them. My point is, treating people like this should be illegal. They are playing with people's lives. Does anyone know of anyone to file a complaint with?

3rd of Aug, 2009

Today I spoke with actor DEON DERRICO spokes person from DEON DERRICO Entertainment Inc. and they stated that the property that was purchased for the company's business have all been saved and once there legall team stepped in and provided proof of the pay and other legall issues that could not be mention, as of 07/27/09 but they assured me that once everything was finale it's going to be broadcasted on all local stations.

Maria Beuno, LA CA

• Sc
      7th of Dec, 2009

I have been in a 10 percent interest only Mortgage with americas servicing company for 4 years. I have been through 3 foreclosures and will going into my 4th. I have worked very closely with americas servicing company ASC on the loan modification process to prevent foreclosure and they have used consistant STALL TACTICS. These tactis include LOSS or claiming never to receive paperwork. Incomplete paper with notification as long as 3 months later to tell you your paperwork is incomplete. NO goverment affiliation or programs offered (ASC is a servicing company for note not a bank) they are not working with the federal goverment on any foreclosure prevention or lower interest. They only work with the guidelines of the note holders approval. There latest tactic was to inform me my title was in lien status. After 6 weeks of research and contacting mutlitple ttle companies and escrow companies I have learned that mortgage lenders when selling loans use a system called MERS Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, this was to save them money on not filing recording documents, title paperwork or paying fees, keeps the mortage lien with the original lender that the loan was paid out by. So when itcomes time for you to refinance or modify this loan it will show the original note holder and previous lien holder on title. They ASC wells fargo told me thatthis was my issue to solve and after many weeks it has become clear that notonly is this not my issue but my titl was clear and correct and was never in a lien status for them to deny me. AGAIN by using stall tactics these companies continue to make high interest, foreclosure fees, late fees, escrow fees (which is crazy because as we just learned they don't use escrow companies.) I feel like sue them, I filed for my loan modification in April 2009 and now DEcember 2009 i have not made any progress with this company have been denied a loan modification because to the liens from previous lenders that were paid in full. I faxxed them the conveyance paperwork, the title reports, the county on line links to the documents showing NO current liens and me as the primary person on title. And still the ASC wells fargo representive MArgaret Stalls says I need to fix the title. My reply " there is nothing to fix!" Wow so if i count the months and the 10 percent interest only payments 3200.00 month, times 10 is 32, 000 plus late fees, plus foreclosure fees and I am at 42, 000.00 to release my home from foreclosure. They are of course offering to put it on the back end and my new payment will be 2200.00 which is still almost 6%. What a deal, make the loan bigger, still pay a ridiculous payment and cause my life and unrest! Thanks Wells fargo and ASC Call State of Iowa Attorney Generals OFfice and you will talk to a representive that has filed 3800 complaints of similiar nature. I am sure the Senator for this distric is well padded.

16th of Jan, 2010

They are crooks and I agree with you. ASC uses stall tactics. Do you think it help to send a letter to the Attorney General in Iowa or is it a lost cause? I live in New York and can't find out anything about this company othr that it is dba Wells Fargo, but Deutsche Bank is foreclosing. I can't figure this one out - so are they the note holder? That is not what is not the name on the note! Help anyone to explain this to me.

• Mi