Arbys / overcharged for food
I stopped by Arbys in Princeton where they where advertising 4 roastbeefs for $5. I ordered 5 sandwhiches. Thinking that the man behind the counter gave me my total as $6.89 I went on my way. Only to realize my check card was charged $16.79. I dont think that the 5th roastbeef would have been $10.
More Arbys Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - how rude employees are.
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - screwed up my order
- Arbys - did not get what I ordered
- Arby's Restaurant Group - the outside sign at your brooklyn center mn store