Arby's #5735, Torrance, CA / does not accept arby's gift cards

1 Torrance, CA, United States

I have been giving my mom Arby's gift cards since she and my aunt were going to lunch at Arby's store #5735, in Torrance, CA, weekly for the last few years. All of a sudden, they stopped accepting the cards, saying that they were not able to process the cards. I called the corporate "make it right" line and was told that even though I bought the gift cards from the company, they couldn't do anything about the store not processing them. They said that their solution was to find another Arby's that would accept the cards. I told them that going to another store was not an option because my mom is 93, and doesn't drive. I feel like I just threw my money away. There was no disclaimer on the website, saying that some stores wouldn't honor the cards. It seems like they are taking advantage of those who have no other options. I asked if there was someone I could write to, the representative said that he didn't have any names and he basically said that other callers were waiting and hung up on me.

Ca