Applied Card Bank / Unethical practices, fees
Joining in the long line of customers that Applied Bank has ripped off...I called their so-called customer service to dispute the late, over the limit and cash advance fees on my statement that ballooned my monthly dues to $203.00.
Because I made a minimum payment before my statement was processed I was charged a late fee as explained by their customer service rep. I asked them to apply the payment to the current billing statement and he said he would submit a request to do so. I still have not seen the late fee reversed.
I was charged a cash advance fee for accepting a limit increase. Mind you I already paid the ridiculous fee of $100 to get an increase and they have the nerve to nickle and dime me with a cash advance fee!
Adding to my heft bill was an over the limit fee that came as a result of being charged an annual fee, which also is subject to a cash advance fee.
It is a typical case of the hard working man being [censored]ed over by greedy, predatory banks like Applied Card. I vomit when I see banks asking the government for money while they rape you monetarily and turn a deaf and unsympathetic ear to very customers that keep their sorry ### rich and fat.
More Applied Card Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Applied Bank - Scam and lies! 
- Applied Card Bank - Predatory lending and rudeness 
- Applied Bank - Secure Credit Card 
- Applied Bank - Secured Card rip-off 
- Applied Card Bank - Scam charges and lies! 
- Applied Bank - applied bank credit card
- Applied Bank - credit card 
- Applied Bank - my credit card
- Applied Bank - applied bank
- Applied Bank - Fraudulent fees