Applebees Restaurantdirty everything

Every time I got to Applebees (which is never a lot, I've only been there twice in my life) there's always something wrong with it. The first time that I went there my burger wasn't even fully cooked. At first I didn't know, I just thought that it was one of those barely cooked style meats. Well I brought half of it home and my mom took a look at it and told me it was definitely not cooked enough. The 2nd time I went which was many years later, me and my sister were talking about how restaurants don't wash their dishes properly and as soon as she said that I was opening up my napkin and looked at my knife and fork and what do you know, my knife had food from previous customers meal stuck right on it! And my sister had some food on hers too and it was also smeared onto her napkin (that's how much food their was on it). I took a look at my cup and there were lip prints on it from previous customers. The other time my sister went she told me how some girl at another table freaked out because there was a dead bug on it. I mean seriously, how dirty are they that every single time I've been there something like this happens?? And it was in 2 different states. After this happened, I promised myself I would never go there again, even if someone bought free meals for me there I would never go.

As

Comments

Jun 30, 2008

I watched the Buss Boy clean off a table with a rag that had never been rinsed out nor did he use any spray on the table. In fact, he only wiped an S on the table top to clean it. He then proceeded to clean the seat with the same rag he wiped the table with. Disgusting. I told this to the manager and he said he would take care of it and told me tht the spray was in the bucket at the front of the restaurant. I said, it should be in his hand. It does no good there. After that I observed him wiping off another seven tables with that same dirty rag, never using the spray and never rinsing it out and the manager stood there watching him do it. I left my food and told the manager that I would be calling the board of health the next morning. The applebees concerned is at 430 New Dorp land, Staten Island, NY. I could only imagine what goes on in the kitchen.

• Sh
      Mar 14, 2009

Rags soak in a sanitizing solution which is changed out multiple times throughout the day.

Sep 29, 2009
    Applebees Restaurant - management
    Applebees
    Buffalo Rd
    Erie
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 898-0150

I visit this Applebees a lot and I see managent sitting around and talking while the servers run around and do everything. When it is not busy there are 5 or more servers sitting around doing nothing because the restaurant is not busy but yet the managers keep so many servers on the floor when it is past 8:30 pm. I have also noticed certain managment touching serveral servers, rubbing their necks and so on. This place needs to rethink who is in charge. The customers have eyes and ears and can see everything that goes on. I can see when it is not busy people can talk and have fun but everyone needs to remeber where they are, in a work place.

• Tu
      Oct 31, 2009

Dirty everything? You don't have enough information to validate that claim. However, you can do your own test to check your table. Check this out to see some restaurant table test results: http://www.tabletesters.com. If you are a member of facebook, please join the group contribute!

• Ke
      Nov 11, 2010

I would like to report the exceptional service by two of your employees at the Hiram, Georgia location on 11/08/10. The waiter servicing the bar area had a customer that was doing everything possible to make his job difficult. The customer was complaining about everthing from how the food was prepared to hoit was served. Even the floor manager was doing everything possible to accommodate this customer with little to no success. It was very apparent the customer either wanted a free or discounted meal. I even apoligized to the manager for this individuals conduct and I had no idea about this customer. This was a case of a village missing its idiot but I told the manager that I continue to look for a village without its idiot and help this individaul home. Should you have any questions please contact Ken McClure, 62 Stonebrook Dr. Rockmark, Georgia 30153 or [protected].

Sincerely,