Applebee's / poor food quality / horrible service

1 New Rochelle NY, United States Review updated:

To keep it short and simple I was diagnosed with FOOD POISONING after eating at this place. I went on a Sunday afternoon and it was EMPTY. Their food was spoiled and they still served it to me. This could be potentially dangerous if a kid or the elders eat it. Called the restaurant to speak to the manager and they said NO. Lady on the phone never gave me her name, she was extremely rude and never actually asked what I ordered or apologized. She ended hanging up the phone on my face. Be aware this place is disgusting.

Ma
Jul 7, 2015

Comments

• Wi
      29th of Jul, 2016

Who diagnosed you? In order for a doctor to properly diagnose food poisoning and to point out the exact culprit is damn near impossible unless there is a large number of people also suffering the same symptoms from eating the SAME food from the SAME place. Simply put, anything you eat up to THREE days before you get sick could have made you sick. That is a scientific fact. Food poisoning is easy to diagnose, but hard to pinpoint the exact cause without a large number of cases.