Apple Vacations / apple reps laziness cost us thousands
We used Apple Vacations for a trip this spring 2008 to Punta Cana we first tried booking online directly with Apple that didnt happen we had tom go thru a travel agent. no biggie we got the same price unfortunately when we got to the Ohare Airport for our 6:00 a.m. flight at 4:30 the apple rep that was at the USA 3000 gate put us in the wrong line. after almost an hour wait in the line to check in the rep at the desk says, "oh your going to punta cana?! that flight has been cancelled, needless to say the apple rep wouldnt do anything it was 5:23 a.m. and they said they couldnt get us on the flight. in my opinion if you work for a company that uses a manifest or itinerary they should make sure that they call out peoples names or make announcements instead of standing there with their thumb in their ### not helping you. Because of the reps laziness we had to go through hours of agony trying to get a flight wich in the end cost 4 of us $695 dollars EACH wich was almost the cost of our $900 vacation just to get down there and we missed a whole day of vacation that was included in our package. I did write a letter to Apple still no answer.
DONT USE THEM...and if your ever flying out of Ohare double check everything
More Apple Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- applevacations.com - dishonest to customer 
- Apple Vacations - I will never use apple vacations or destinations travel again! 
- Apple Vacations - misrepresentation of resort 
- Apple Vacations - worst customer service ever! 
- Apple Vacations - voucher vs. cash 
- Apple Vacations - never use again.
- Apple Vacations - shuttle
- Apple Vacations - stranded for 36 hours
- Apple Vacation - apple vacations rating system and lack of follow up customer care 
- Apple Vacations - shuttle ride cost $25 each