Appbuy.com / Unauthorised charges

United Kingdom Review updated:

A Virus warning appeared on my tablet and directed me to remove it FREE of charge. I followed the instructions and was told this would cost 99p, which I paid for. I then recieved an e mail to say I would be charged 99p a day for the second day then 13.86 every 14 days. I have tried to phone to cancel this but the number is not recognised. PLEASE cancel for me. The account number is : ixzn6whbna. Thank you

Mr
Jan 11, 2014

Comments

Jul 11, 2013

I live in hawaii some company called ATM-APPBUY.COM SCOTTSDALE is charging my bank account $7.96 a month for what i dont know how do i make it stop. IT is making my account overdrawn please help

•   Jul 12, 2013

Hello @chonukea,

It appears that you have signed up to a monthly subscription via one of our applications. There are a few ways to unsubscribe: 1) Contact support at any of the numbers here http://appbuy.com/contact, and have your account number and/or the first 6 and last 4 of the credit card used to subscribe. 2) Email [protected]@appbuy.com your account number and/or the first 6 and last 4 of the credit card used to subscribe with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Thanks,

AppBuy.com Customer Care

•   Jan 14, 2014

Hello Mrs L Angel,

I have a member of customer care reaching out to you. You should receive an email shortly.

Thanks!

• Dr
      Jan 17, 2014

I just got charged the same amount twice, $13.86 each charge. My credit card statement only showed the website and the town of Wilmington, Delaware. no account number provided. is this a scam ???

• Le
      Jan 23, 2014

I noticed that you charged me for free app. Monthly subscription that I 've never approved. I installed this free app to protect my phone but only problem was your own free app which I uninstalled immediately. What I expect you to do is:

1. Unsubscribe whatever you charge me for
    2. Contact my bank about canceling
    3. Refund my money that you took on the 21.01.2014. amount was 13.86 £

The first 6 digits of my debit card 475129
    The last 4 digits of my debit card 3462

Please get back to me asap.

Christopher

Sent from my HTC

• Vs
      Feb 14, 2014

I also have two charges of 13, 86£ From AppBuy Wilmington
    I would like to unsubscribe and have my money back!
    You can contact me via email: [protected]@gmail.com

•   Feb 28, 2014

Hello,

We do not actively monitor this page... if you need immediate assistance, please visit http://appbuy.com/contact

• Am
      Jun 15, 2016
    Appbuy.com - unauthorized charges and use of account
    appbuy.com
    Willington

I have been charged for several months for an app that I did not install on my phone, nor did I ever give them my credit card number. And they are charging my credit card more than $13.00 a month on a regular basis! How is this possible? And how in the hell is it legal! I am furious! I called the number on my statement. The guy tells me he will uninstall the app but he can't refund my money! And now I see other complaints if the same thing. Why hasn't this stopped? Why are they still stealing from us? Where is the justice?

•   Jun 15, 2016

Hello... Thanks for your comment, and we wanted to apologize for any inconvenience. Here at Appbuy we do state that the purchase can be refunded and even though you weren't appropriately handled, if you call us at the contact below and ask for a manager, the manager will be more than happy to apply the refund to your account.

• Ev
      Jun 15, 2016
    app buy - withdraw frm my acct without even buying any of your app
    Appbuy.com
    appbuy.com

I have not bought any app from this website and it strange how they got hold of my cc info and deducting funds from my account through Itunes every other day, Moreover i live in Europe and its a surprise how an American company could have access to an European bank acct. I did put a call through to their customer care line and no response. I left my phone number for a call back and no call from them since 3days ago. Pls can someone advise me on what to do ?. Though i have blocked the credit card at the bank.

• Yo

I have also the problem
    please help us

Jun 15, 2016

There are numerous unauthorized charges that put me in overdraft of $35.00 each for .49 cent unauthorized charges from Appbuy. com. How can I get back money for the overdraft fees and the.49 unauthorized charges?!