Apollo Pharmacy / non submission of bill for purchases
We have been buying products from Nolambur Unit 2 of Apollo Pharmacy. On a number of occasions the salesman has not been issuing Bills for purchases made. He always pretends to make a Bill and tells us that the computer is not working. This has been going on for long. This evening we purchased Tossex Cough Syrup 1 bottle and Pedialyte - Electrolyte fruit drink, and when asked for Bill he says it will take 5 to 10 minutes. Kindly look in to the matter and see that Bills are issued for purchases in the future.
More Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Pharmacy - customer courtesy and refusal to accept 
- Apollo Pharmacy - wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
- Apollo Pharmacy - negligent in discharge of duty by pharmacy staff 
- Apollo Pharmacy - selling expired medicines
- Apollo Pharmacy - rude behaviour 
- Apollo Pharmacy - Worst store and staff in NALGONDA
- Apollo Pharmacy - customers billing name spelt wrongly
- Apollo pharmacy, Galaxy, Greenfield Heights Newtown, Kolkata - unproffessional lazy behavior
- Apollo Pharmacy - employee misbehaviour
- Apollo Pharmacy - about cashier misbehaviour