Apollo Pharmacy / non submission of bill for purchases
We have been buying products from Nolambur Unit 2 of Apollo Pharmacy. On a number of occasions the salesman has not been issuing Bills for purchases made. He always pretends to make a Bill and tells us that the computer is not working. This has been going on for long. This evening we purchased Tossex Cough Syrup 1 bottle and Pedialyte - Electrolyte fruit drink, and when asked for Bill he says it will take 5 to 10 minutes. Kindly look in to the matter and see that Bills are issued for purchases in the future.
More Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Pharmacy - customer courtesy and refusal to accept 
- Apollo Pharmacy - wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
- Apollo Pharmacy - negligent in discharge of duty by pharmacy staff 
- Apollo Pharmacy - selling expired medicines
- Apollo Pharmacy - intensionaly delay in supplying life saving drug t. e insulin and misbehaviour of staff suppling drug
- Apollo Pharmacy - complaint against apollo pharmacy and their employees
- Apollo Pharmacy - apollo pharmacy — forced to buy more medicine than as prescribed by the doctor 1 review
- Apollo Pharmacy - timings
- Apollo Pharmacy - service at apollo pharmacy
- Apollo Pharmacy - pharmacy staff