AP9 PrivacyMatters / Unauthorized charges

AP9 PrivacyMatters
I regularly check my balances PayPal account to see what transactions have been processed and found a transaction listed as IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS [protected] CT Debit $29.95 still pending for that day.

I called their number to find out what the charges were about and to find when the actual authorization was supposedly made so I could track down how they got my card no. The automated voice service was unable to verify any memembership. So I scouted around on the internet to find out who in the blazes they are and landed here at complaintsboard looking over countless reports.

Good news is that I was using a PayPal Debit Card so it is fairly simple to cancel my debit card and have a new one issued. From now on I will ONLY use PayPal for any of my online shopping. From what I understand they have saved me a great deal of hassle. Canceling any other cards would have been a nightmare.

N  18th of Feb, 2008 by

AP9 PrivacyMatters - Fraudulent charges!
AP9 PrivacyMatters

I signed up for privacy matters 123, within 24 hours hours i canceled. i have since been charged 2 more times. Each month i have to check my bank statements. They are hoping people don't check there accounts. I know have to call again tomorrow and get a credit refund again. This has to stop!!!