AP9 PrivacyMatters / Unauthorized charges
I regularly check my balances PayPal account to see what transactions have been processed and found a transaction listed as IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS [protected] CT Debit $29.95 still pending for that day.
I called their number to find out what the charges were about and to find when the actual authorization was supposedly made so I could track down how they got my card no. The automated voice service was unable to verify any memembership. So I scouted around on the internet to find out who in the blazes they are and landed here at complaintsboard looking over countless reports.
Good news is that I was using a PayPal Debit Card so it is fairly simple to cancel my debit card and have a new one issued. From now on I will ONLY use PayPal for any of my online shopping. From what I understand they have saved me a great deal of hassle. Canceling any other cards would have been a nightmare.
More AP9 PrivacyMatters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges