AOL / Unauthorized charge for TWX AOL Premium Service

There was a charge on my credit card that was unauthorized in the amount of $4.95 plus 30.90 for TWX AOL Premium Service, this was on 6/8 $4.95 then 30.90 on 6/8, this was done twice on same day..... I am not supposed to be charged anything for 6 months and I did not give you permission to bill my credit card company. I would appreciate it to be refunded my money back to my account....I not want AOL.....I have proof the bank knows of this........Jenna

Je

Comments

• Mr
      6th of Nov, 2006

I am at a loss as how to cancel aol...please advise...thank you...

• Da
      23rd of Jan, 2008

i oder this pain cream for 3.97+ sh after i got it they charged me 66.90 and i did not get anything else from and they took money money,but here is phone number and someone will answer,888-289-8740,1-801-356-2100.they said they will gave me back my money.

• Do
      6th of Mar, 2008

I have been billed $16.95 for 7 month's on my debit card by twx aol, I have never authorized anyone to take money out of my bank account, Esoecially when I don't use their service. Does anyone out there know how to get rid of these parasites? If you do! Please email me and let me know how to get rid of them. My email is donblevins@att.net thank's a lot Don Bl;evins.