AOL / Getting booted, screen freezes, nasty customer service and other

I am a very dissatisfied customer of AOL. I have been in contact with their techs a bazillion times and have yet to receive resolutions to the following:

getting booted

anytime I use yahoo it locks up aol

screen freezes

I even had one aol tech be nasty with me!!

I have asked them time and time again for resolutions and time and time again I get no adequate responses.

Furthermore, when threatening to cancel the aol service, I get the typical "oh well" response. It truly appears to me that these ###s that run customer service for aol just do not care if someone wants to cancel. I would imagine they get a 1000 calls like this daily.

I even went out and bought a brand new $1500 system thinking my problems was with my outdated computer and guess what.....the aol problems got even worse!! I contacted AOL numerous times to no avail.

A  4th of Jul, 2007 by
Do NOT sign up for the free e address. Your domain name will belong to AOL forever! I just called them and asked how to get my domain name back so I could register it for a site that I want to develop. They told me there was no way they could cancel it! I asked to speak to a supervisor who was very rude and told me to write some generic corporate address office for AOL.

Beware! do not use this service, you will be sorry!

770 Broadway