Anytime Fitness / poor customer service
I called Desiree at Kenosha 18th street Anytime fitness to find out how to cancel my membership. She told me that I could not cancel my membership and that if I was unable to pay my membership dues that I would be sent to collections. I explained to her that I was looking into doing a bill consolidation plan that would not include a gym membership in their program and that I would need to cancel my membership. She told me that was not a reason to cancel a membership. She was so rude! I am sorry that I joined this club because you are locked in once you join. There are no early out options. I would have paid an early cancellation fee. My advice is Do Not Join a club that forces you to remain locked into a commitment. Anything can happen in a two year time frame and You are truly LOCKED IN.
DO NOT JOIN THIS CLUB!
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone 
- Anytime Fitness - charging a cancelled account