Angel Investment Network / Scan/Fraud

United States Review updated:

I was contacted by Frank Palmer the new alias. I am glad I googled it because I was about to engage this person for this personal assistant add.

Hello,
I received your resume in response to the ad on Career Builder for a Personal Assistant, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. I'm Frank, 52, originally from Australia, but I have spent a whole lot here in United States. I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in; from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United States to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;
* Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
* Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence when I'm away.
* Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
* Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.
* Basic wage is $550 a week

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in the Queensland Australia now for a summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this coming week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.
Hope to hear from you again.
Cheers.

Be

Comments

• Mi
      14th of May, 2010

i got the same exact message after I aplied for job on Craigs list

• Mf
      30th of May, 2010

I too applied for this same position, I was dumb enough to send my resume. Do you know if there has been any identity theft associated with this kind of scam? I am now worried that this person knows where I live and steal my identity for fruadlent purposes. Please advise!
    M

• As
      1st of Jun, 2010

i agree MFS, i have done the same. i've included all the personal details that were asked..i don't know what to do or expect.

• Le
      21st of Dec, 2010

I am from South-Africa and looking for an investor abroad and enter the angels net work. Sorry to say the least that I do not get any answer from anyone at angels re my e-mails. Just a lot of e-mails on how I can make money. Is there someone out there that can assist me. If you can contact them you must know it is a scam.

Leonie Booysen
    South Africa

• Le
      21st of Dec, 2010

I think angel network is a scam