Ancestry — online and customer service
Your website is crashing and won't take a perfectly good credit card so i called, then i waited for over 17 minutes only to be hung up on. So the $59 rate was good but id rather pay more to get real customer service from 23 and me because at least they won't freaking hang up on you for trying to buy their products.
I just wanted the special rate to buy Christmas gifts but because you make a product that you can't electronically handle the volume of, the consumer gets treated like crap and hung up on.
More Ancestry Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud! 
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud 
- Ancestry.com - Will not send an invoice or receipt
- Ancestry.com - Site Upgrade 
- Ancestry.com - very poor customer service 
- Ancestry - ancestry.com dna test/ results 
- AncestrybyDNA.com - They provided only some general details