Ancestry.com — Scam
Ancestry.com has set out to scam the consumer. They offer you two weeks free. But, you must first give them your credit card and buy one month before you can try them out. When you find that they offer you nothing for your money. they will not refund you you the first month that you have paid for. Your two weeks free IS NOT FREE. After you have quit them they sell your information to all of the sex and smut scams that you can never seem to get rid of. Since I had quit Ancestry.com I have received over 500 porn and sex advertisement. I HATE THIS. Please will someone put a stop to Ancestry.com bad business practices!!!
More Ancestry.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud
- Ancestry.com - deleting account
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud!
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud
- Ancestry.com - Will not send an invoice or receipt
- Ancestry.com - Site Upgrade
- Ancestry.com - very poor customer service
- Ancestry - ancestry.com dna test/ results
- AncestrybyDNA.com - They provided only some general details