Anastasiadate.com / dating site

1 Malta, IL, United States

Is AnastasiaDate.com run by pedophiles? By that I mean are its owner, David Besuden and Chief Strategy Officer Mark Brooks, pedophiles? Well, I'm not saying that they are but it's very possible.

What makes me say that? A couple of things. First off, their office is located in a part of Malta that is known for underage prostitutes and they're located just one or two doors down from a bar that is known as a place for sex tourists to meet up with underage prostitutes. In other words, Mark Brooks and David Besuden are known to do business around pedophiles, and it doesn't faze them. It's their environment. They're cool with it.
For another, I never once contacted the possible-pedophiles at AnastasiaDate about anything and yet I've found my spam folder inundated with their b.s. emails. Over 200 in the last three days. When I first received their emails, 8 in 1 blast, from these possible-pedophiles as well as their affiliated sites (AsianDate, AmoLatina and I forget the other one), I immediately clicked on the 'unsubscribe' button, which was my stupidity. I've seen other guys who actually gave them their credit cards, which I have to laugh at because the sites are obviously fake ("A Russian supermodel with an airbrushed pic is dying to meet me? She wants me so bad that she's sent 8 unsolicited emails in just a few hours? Wow, it's my lucky day!"). I assumed possible-pedophiles David Bedusen and Mark Brooks would at least be minimally sleazy such that they would honor their own 'unsubscribe' link but I was wrong. I woke up the next day with over 100 spam messages from them, and now in the last few days I've gotten over 100 more, with no end in sight. Some of these spam messages, you click on the unsubscribe link and then it takes you to the account that they so nicely created for you, with no option of deleting it or unsubscribing to it.
Does all of this prove inconclusively that David Bedusen and Mark Brooks are pedophiles? Not quite. But does it make it reasonable to speculate that they are? Absolutely.

Du