Amerigas / delivery

1 2323 Minnesota AveBillings, MT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (406) 252-7171

We have been using amerigas for home propane for 3 years with no problems.Normally we have thewm deliver when out propane tank is reading near 0%.They never have given us more than 190 gallons.Now all of a sudden they have this driver that whenever he is in the office he will interrupt the very polite man that has been helping us all along, and tell us he wont deliver less then 200 gallons.So we pay for 200 gallons they deliver 180-190 and the remainder just vanishes.If the driver is not in the office then we have no problem but as they have become less busy due to poor costumer service it has become rare for him not to be there.As long as they employ there driver DO NOT USE AMERIGAS IN BILLINGS MONTANA FOR ANYTHING!!!

Ev

Comments

• Ms
      31st of Aug, 2010

My husband paid for a propane gas tank delivery in the Amerigas office on August 20th. He was told the delivery would be made on Thursday, August 26th. We were away until Saturday, August 28th. Returned home and no delivery had been made. Called to complain over the weekend and told that for an additional charge we could get weekend delivery. Called on Monday, August 30th. Was told delivery would be made first thing Tuesday morning, August 31st. It is now almost the end of the business day on August 31st. Still no propane gas delivery. This company is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2011

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact Fran directly via email at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located. Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

• Pe
      18th of Sep, 2018

I kept receiving a bill and obnoxious e-mails telling me I was past due for 215.99 dollars when everything was already paid!Amerigas had no rational explanation. I waited over 2 years for a guy to paint my nasty propane tank that looks like it came from World War 2. I finally had to speak to a manager to get it painted. It cost me 180 dollars for a guy to come out and say that my propane level was low! Every time I get a bill, the cost of propane is nearly double the amount I had agreed upon prior to filling my tank. There are other better propane providers in the area, and they will be getting my service ASAP.